UGH, we all have those certain things that just get right under our skin and rub us the wrong way, I call them things that CHAP MY CHEEKS!
I’m positive some of these things aggravate others too! Let’s discuss, shall we?
- Friends that take FOREVER to text back, but are constantly on their phone in your presence
- I mean, how can you NOT take this personally?!
- If it takes you three days to text me back, how come when we’re spending “quality” time together, you’re texting someone else back AS SOON AS THEY TEXT YOU?!
- That makes me feel like I’m second best…or even worse, less important, and last choice!
- When nobody tells you you have food in your teeth, a bat in the cave, melting makeup, etc.
- This doesn’t have to be a big, embarrassing scene, all you have to do is discretely tell me, it’s no big deal
- Help a girl out, wheat’s the big deal?!
- I do this for others so they don’t embarrass themselves, why not do it for me too!
- When people try to turn me into an extrovert AND/OR when people try to shame me for being an introvert
- I don’t shame others for being extroverts, so why shame me for being me??
- If you don’t understand introverts, either educate yourself, or keep your mouth shut
- Don’t call me a “party pooper” or try to help me figure out why I can make it to a party instead of making “excuses”
- I don’t want to take part in social situations, it makes me very anxious, and I’d rather spend time with myself – deal with it.
- When people tell me I’ll change my mind about not wanting children
- This feels like an insult to my intelligence
- I know me better than anyone else and I know what I want and don’t want, not you
- Some people just don’t want children, and that’s perfectly fine
- I don’t tell others that they will change their mind about wanting children, so please don’t do it to me
- I’ve known for a very long time that I don’t want children, and yes, my husband and I have discussed it in depth both before and after we got married
- UGH, bullies are the worst, aren’t they?!
- People that have to put others down just to make themselves feel better, DRIVE ME CRAZY
- That’s so rude, don’t do that!
- If you need to make yourself feel better, why don’t you ask for help, or research for yourself how to feel better…maybe try some daily positive affirmations, or journaling – don’t make someone else feel like crap for your own benefit
- Being a bully doesn’t make you a bigger person, it makes you a very small, weak person
I also filmed a video about this topic: